From Zhuhai to Guangzhou Airport
You have these ways to travel between Zhuhai and Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (CAN): by airport express bus – the most direct transport way or by high speed train with a metro connection, which is the fastest way.
How far is Baiyun Airport from Zhuhai : the distance is about 170 kilometers.
There are airport express buses linking Zhuhai and Guangzhou Baiyun Airport. These airport express buses depart every 30 – 50 minutes and the ticket fare is CNY 95. The buses are using the off-site terminals in Tangjia, Xiangzhou and Gongbei in Zhuhai.
- Zhuhai – Baiyun Airport Route: Zhuhai Gongbei – Xiangzhou – Tangjia – Terminal 1 – Terminal 2
- Baiyun Airport – Zhuhai Route: Terminal 2 – Terminal 1A – Terminal T1B – Xiangzhou – Zhuhai Gongbei
Airport Express Bus Departure Timetable (Last updated: June 13rd)
Airport Express from Zhuhai to Guangzhou Baiyun Airport
Departure time from Zhuhai
Zhuhai to Guangzhou Baiyun Airport
Airport Express from Guangzhou Baiyun Airport to Zhuhai
Departure time from Baiyun Airport
Guangzhou Baiyun Airport to Zhuhai
1. Zhuhai Gongbei Off-site Terminal (珠海拱北候机楼)is located just 300 meters from Gongbei Port and serving as the first station on the Zhuhai – Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Express route. It has frequent airport express buses to or from Guangzhou Baiyun Airport, passing through Xiangshou Off-site Terminal and Tangjia Off-site Terminal. The journey time to Baiyun Airport is about 3 hours.
2. Zhuhai Xiangzhou Off-site Terminal(珠海香洲候机楼) is located on Huadong Road, Xiangzhou of Zhuhai.Airport bus from here to Baiyun Airport take around 2h30m.
3. Zhuhai Tangjia Off-ste Terminal (珠海唐家候机楼) is located on Gangwen Avenue in Tangjiawan of Zhuhai. Airport Buses from Tangjia to Baiyun Airport take about 2h10m.
High speed train is also a good option, which is fast and comfortable. There are no direct high speed trains linking Guangzhou Baiyun Airport and Zhuhai. You will have to make a transfer by metro at Guangzhou South Station.
From Zhuhai to Baiyun Airport by train: The high speed trains to Guangzhou from Zhuhai are using Zhuhai Railway Station and Guangzhou South Railway Station. You just hop on one of the frequent high speed train from Zhuhai Railway Station to Guangzhou south in just 50 minutes to 1h 10m. The ticket fare is from 70 yuan. After arriving at Guangzhou South, just change to metro line 2 from Guangzhou South to Jiahewanggang, from where you change to metro line 3 until arriving at Airport South Station (for Terminal 1) or Airport North Station (for Terminal 2). The while journey takes about 73-80 minutes and costs CNY10.
From Baiyun Airport to Zhuhai by train: Take metro line 3 from Airport South Station (for Terminal 1) or Airport North Station (for Terminal 2) to Jiahewanggang first, then change to metro line 2 to Guangzhou South Station, from where you catch one of the frequent high speed train from Guangzhou South to Zhuhai.
|Zhuhai – Guangzhou South train schedule|
|Trains||From – To||Frequency||Duration||Ticket Fares (CNY)|
|1st Cls||2nd Cls||Biz Cls|
|C or D trains||Zhuhai to Guangzhou South||62||50-70m||90||70|
|C or D trains||Guangzhou South to Zhuhai||63||50-70m||90||70|
Zhuhai Railway Station
Zhuhai Railway Station: Zhuhai has two train stations for passenger service: Zhuhai Railway Station and Zhuhai North Railway Station (Zhuhaibei). For going to or from Guangzhou South, you use Zhuhai Railway Station, which can be reached by a series of public buses including Bus 1, 2, 2A, 10, 32, 601, 608, etc.
Trusted Online Ticket Agents:
Option 1: China Highlights is a reliable online agency for China train ticketing. They get positive reviews on TripAdvisor & Trustpilot. Sharon and her team help you buy tickets & plan rail routes even deliver tickets to your hotels with a service fee from $6.
Option 2: China DIY Travel is also a trusted online ticketing agent & get recommended for their excellent service on TripAdvisor. Helen & her Australian husband, team are always helpful buying tickets for foreigners. ChinaTrain12306 users can use PROMO CODE “ct123” to reduce booking fees.