Kunshan South Railway Station
Kunshan South Railway Station (Kunshan Nan, 昆山南站) is one of the three train stations in Kunshan (the other two being Kunshan Railway Station and Yangchenghu Railway Station), serving most of the high speed trains (G and D bullet trains) to or from Kunshan. This station is located in Chuangye Rd, about 2.2 km from Kunshan Railway Station, 10 km from Yangchenghu Railway Station.
- Station name: Kunshan South Train Station (昆山南站, KunshanNan, Kunshan Nan)
- Address: Chuangye Rd, Yushan Town, Kunshan, Jiangsu Province (江苏省昆山市玉山镇创业), View location on Google Map or OpenStreetMap
- Open time: July 1, 2010
- Platforms: 4
- Distance: 34 km from Zhouzhuang Town
- Transportation links: Bus No. 88, 3, 18, 125, 124, etc
- Rail links: Shanghai – Nanjing Intercity Railway, Beijing – Shanghai HSR
- Rail service: High speed trains (G and D trains)
- Others railway station in Kunshan: Kunshan Railway Station (昆山站), Yangchenghu Railway Station (阳澄湖站)
How to Get to Kunshan South
Passengers can take a public bus 132, 88, 2, 3, 11, 16, 124, 111, 119, 101, 29, 133, 205, 213, 22, 28, 31, 89 to get to Kunshan South Train Station.
Kunshan South to Zhouzhuang
Zhouzhang is 30 km from Kunshan South Station, and passengers can take the public bus 133 from Kunshan South to Zhouzhuang Bus Station (周庄汽车站), journey time: 1h30m & cost: CNY 6. If you want a hassle-free solution, taking a taxi would be better.
Ticket Fares & Travel Time to Major Destinations
|For a live schedule & ticket availability, just refer to http://www.chinahighlights.com/china-trains/|
|From Kunshan South to||Price one-way (2nd cls, CNY)||Travel Time||Train Frequency Daily (FYI)||Train Type (high speed)|
|Shanghai Hongqiao||24.5||17 – 22m||61||G & D train|
|Shanghai Station||24.5||18 – 23m||29||G train|
|Hangzhou East||64.5||1h30m||16||G & D train|
|Nanjing South||114.5||1 – 2h||87||G & D train|
|Ningbo||112.5||2.5 – 3h||9||G & D train|
|Beijing South||533.5||5.5 hrs||8||G train|
|Wuxi||34.5||30 – 45m||81||G & D train|
|Yiwu Railway Station||146||2hrs||4||G train|
Trusted Online Ticket Agents:
Option 1: China Highlights is a reliable online agency for China train ticketing. They get positive reviews on TripAdvisor & Trustpilot. Sharon and her team help you buy tickets & plan rail routes even deliver tickets to your hotels with a service fee.
Option 2: Trip.com is an internatioal brand owned by Ctrip Group, China's largest online travel booking platform. Trip.com offers booking service for flight, train, hotel, activities, etc