Wuxi East Railway Station (WuxiDong Train Station, 无锡东站) is a high speed train station in Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province of China, located at Xianfeng East Rd in Xishan District, around a 40-minute ride by Wuxi metro line 2 (at WuxiDong Railway Station stop) from the city center in Wuxi. As an intermediate train stop, Wuxi East is handling the high speed trains along the Beijing – Shanghai High Speed Railway.
- Station name: Wuxi East (WuxiDong, 无锡东站)
- Location: Xianfeng East Rd, Xishan District (锡山区), Wuxi (无锡市) View on Google Map; Panorama on Baidu Map
- Open time: June 30, 2011
- Platforms: 2
- Distance: 13.8 km from Sunan Shuofang International Airport, 16.3 km (30 – 40 minutes ride by metro line 2) from the city center (Sanyang Square 三阳广场)
- Transportation: metro line 2
- Rail links: Beijing – Shanghai High Speed Railway
- Rail service: high speed trains (G or D bullet trains)
- Rail stations in Wuxi: 1 Wuxi East, 2 Wuxi, 3 WuxiXinqu (Wuxi New Area), 4 Huishan
How to Get to Wuxi East
By metro: line 2
By bus: No. 6; 116; 705; 706; 707; 708; 722; 727; 730; 731; 732, etc.
|Ground floor||Entrance & Exit|
|B1 Floor||Station Hall
Service Center, Ticket vending machine, Elevator, Toilet, Shops
|B2 Floor||Island Platform|
Train Schedule, Ticket Fares & Travel Time (Major Destinations)
|For a live schedule & ticket availability, just refer to http://www.chinahighlights.com/china-trains/|
|From Wuxi East to||Price one-way (2nd cls, CNY)||Travel Time||Train Frequency Daily (FYI)|
Trusted Online Ticket Agents:
Option 1: China Highlights is a reliable online agency for China train ticketing. They get positive reviews on TripAdvisor & Trustpilot. Sharon and her team help you buy tickets & plan rail routes even deliver tickets to your hotels with a service fee.
Option 2: Trip.com is an internatioal brand owned by Ctrip Group, China's largest online travel booking platform. Trip.com offers booking service for flight, train, hotel, activities, etc